Certificate of conformity of GOST in the Republic of Uzbekistan
The certificate of conformity of GOST in the Republic of Uzbekistan is a document confirming the quality of the products. The certificate is valid on the territory of the country and is a guarantee of protection of consumers from poor quality goods. This document is necessary for the supply of products to the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The list of products subject to mandatory certification is determined by the agency of standardization and certification - Uzstandard.
Mandatory certification is conducted in accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on April 28, 2011, No. 122 "On additional measures to improve the certification procedures and the introduction of quality management systems." The validity of the issued certificate for serial production is up to three years. One shipment certificate is given for the period of validity of production.
In addition, we have vast experience in obtaining and other various permits, certificates and declarations of conformity.
List of permissive documents on which we can help you to issue:
- Certificate of Conformity GOST Uzbekistan
- Metrological certificate (type approval) GOST Uzbekistan
- Execution of protocols
- Search for certification authorities and testing laboratory
- Registration of permits for equipment used in hazardous industrial projects
- Making an opinion on industrial safety, etc.
- State registration of medical items